The vast majority of Fortune 500 companies do not disclose the compensation packages of their Heads of Marketing or Chief Marketing Officers. Information on the earnings of CFOs, CEOs – every time, CMOs and Head of Marketing, not so much.
DiscoverOrg examined the proxy statements of the Fortune 500 and found 2015 compensation data for 34 senior marketing executives at Fortune 500 companies including Kohl's, Alaska Airlines, JB Hunt Transport Services, Kroger and Charter Communications. Interestingly, 5 of the 34 of those listed are women.
DiscoverOrg's Sales & Marketing Intelligence Solution Provides:
- Org Charts on 100% of the organizations
- Human Verified Data
- 96% Direct Dial phone numbers
- 98% Email addresses
- Complete install data on over 89,000 Technologies
- Triggers on upcoming initiatives
- Account Based and Predictive Analytics Tools