- The inspiration for writing his new book, Sales EQ
- Why the term "Utra-high performer" is used so often throughout the book
- Why you should be obsessive about win probabilities
- What the 3 processes of sales are and why it is important that they're aligned
- Who are the 5 stakeholders that salespeople tend to meet in every deal
Jeb is a Sales Acceleration expert who helps sales organizations expedite peak performance by optimizing talent and leveraging training to cultivate a high-performance sales culture. He develops leadership and coaching skills, and emphasizes applying more effective organizational design. Utilizing his companies - Sales Gravy, Channel EQ, and Innovate Knowledge - Jeb advises many of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on sales, leadership, customer experience, channel development, and strategic account management.
Katie is responsible for leading the global marketing and growth functions at DiscoverOrg. She brings 15 years of marketing, product, and strategy experience in global, high-growth technology businesses to her role at DiscoverOrg. Prior to joining DiscoverOrg, Katie served in executive leadership roles at Mitratech, Accruent, and Hoover’s. She has a bachelor’s and masters degree from the University of Virginia.